Bathroom accessories; A complete list.Articles > Bathroom accessories; A complete list.
- Make-up mirrors: Make up mirrors are generally fixed with the wall, with shelves along with it. Make-up goods are placed on the shelves. In front of the makeup mirror, there used to be a chair to sit on. The makeup mirror is generally mounted in the wall either vertically straight or leaned.
- Luminated Mirror: An illuminated mirror is a type of mirror, which combines a mirror with light. The function of an illuminated mirror is to put light on the face with no shadow. In order to avoid the shadow, an illuminated mirror is used in bathrooms.
- Free-standing Mirror: A free-standing mirror is a long mirror placed either on a stand or supported by a stand. Free-standing mirrors are of the length of a man. It is used to cover a complete look of the person.
- Wall-mounted Mirror: A the name mentions, a wall-mounted mirror is a mirror, which is mounted with the wall of the bathroom. It varies in length. It may be as long as a free-standing mirror, or shorter.
- Wall-leaning Mirror: Just like a wall-mounted mirror, this type of mirror is also fixed with the wall, but the difference is a wall-leaning mirror is not hung or mounted with a wall, but rather, it is simply placed alongside the wall with the support of the wall.
- Ceiling-mounted Mirrors: A mirror of any type is called a ceiling-mounted mirror, it is suspended with the ceiling of the room/ bathroom.
Grab rails are handling devices fitted with the walls of the washrooms/bathrooms, which are designed to enable the person to maintain balance and prevent from slipping on the slick floor surface.
- Towel rails: Rail is a bar attached with the wall of the bathroom for the sake of hanging a towel with it.
- Towel rings: Rail is a straight bar, while a towel ring is a round ring suspended with the wall. The purpose of the towel ring is the same as that of the towel rail.
- Towel racks: A rack is a framework, commonly with bars, rails, hooks, or pegs. It is used for holding or placing the towel and the clothes.
- Towel hooks: As the name mentions, a hook-like structure is used to hang the towel with it.
A soap dispenser is a bottle with a pressing head that is manually used to eject soap or shampoo of a single-use quantity.
A soap holder is a plate or dish-like container, which is used to place the solid soap cubes in it.
A sponge basket is a shelf-like structure attached to the wall of the bathroom to keep things like toothpaste, shampoo, brush, comb, etc in it.
It is a small gauze-basket that is used to place the toothbrush and toothpaste.
Bath shelves also called Bath Cabi or Bath Cabinets shelves and cases along the walls of the bathroom to place goods like clothes, tissue papers, soaps, make-up goods, etc.
Paper towel dispensers:
Paper towel is also known as tissue paper. A paper towel dispenser is a device in which the roll of the paper towel is placed, and at the time of need, the tissue paper/paper-towel is pulled out from the dispenser.
Beauty accessory storage:
A shelf or a safe case used to store beauty and make-up products like creams, lipsticks, oils, eyeliners, mascara, concealers, primers, eye shadow palettes, hair jells, etc.
Paper roll holders:
A bar attached to the wall to mount the paper roll on it. Toilet paper rolls are used to keep the cleanliness and hygiene of the washroom up to the level.
Toilet brush holders:
A holder used to hand place or hang the toilet cleaning brush with it.
A toilet stand is installed along and above the toilet. It has several shelves to keep toilet cleaning products in it.
Bath waste bins:
A bin or a basket used for the temporary storage of wastes and garbage in the washroom.
The washed and washable clothes and lines are temporary stored in the laundry baskets.
These are horizontally installed rods or cables to hang the washed and wet clothes for drying.
It is a hot air blower, usually installed within the bathrooms to dry the wet hands.
Like a hand dryer, a hairdryer is a moveable or immoveable device, which blows hot dry air to dry the wet hair. It is also used to shape the hair while combing.
A plastic made curtain used alongside the windows to avoid the showered water splashing out of the shower area.
Shower curtain rails:
A shower curtain/drape rail is a rail by which the shower curtain is hanged. They are also called the curtain rods.
Hygiene bag dispensers:
This hygiene bag dispenser keeps your washrooms clean and keeps your toilets from being clogged. The hygiene bags can be easily and quietly removed with one hand. The unit can be installed quickly and without tools.
A shower seat is a freestanding stool or chair which has been specially designed for use in the shower. It can also take the form of a chair or bench which is fixed to the wall. If you have a shower over the bath you will need to look at a different type of seat.
- Types of construction and decorative materials in civil engineering
- Design of Sawn Timber Columns and Compressive Members
- Design of Sawn Timber Beams or Joists
- 20 Must have Construction Tools
- Pyramids of Egypt
Was this page helpful?Follow our official Facebook page (@civilengineeringbible) and Twitter page (@CivilEngBible) and do not miss the best civil engineering tools and articles!