Stress Ribbon Bridges - PowerPoint Presentation - CivilEngineeringBible.com (Download FREE!)Files > Download Stress Ribbon Bridges - PowerPoint Presentation - CivilEngineeringBible.com (FREE!)
- DIFFERENCE OF BRIDGES
- ADVANTAGESOF STRESS RIBBON BRIDGES
- RECENT TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
- RECENT DESIGNS AND DEVELOPMENT
- STUDY OF LONG SPAN STRESS RIBBON STRUCTURE
- CURVED STRESS RIBBON BRIDGES
- STATIC AND DYNAMIC LOADING TESTS
- PRELIMINARY DESIGN PRESTRESSED
- CONCREAT STRESS RIBBON BRIDGES
Stress-ribbon bridges is the term that has been coined to describe structures formed by a very slender concrete deck with the shape of a catenary.
They can be designed with one or more spans and are characterized by successive and complementary smooth curves.
In the case of precast structures the deck is assembled from precast segments that are suspended on bearing cables and shifted along them to their final position.
Prestressing is applied after casting the joints between the segments to ensure sufficient rigidity of the structures.
Follow our official Facebook page (@civilengineeringbible) and Twitter page (@CivilEngBible) and do not miss the best civil engineering tools and articles!