Cone Penetration Test (CPT) Sample ResultsArticles > Cone Penetration Test (CPT) Sample Results
Below is how a real-world cone penetration test (CPT) result looks like. qt = cone resistance, fs= sleeve resistance, u= pore pressure, Rf = ratio of fs/qt
you may also download the EXCEL spreadsheet here:
- Cone Penetrometer Testing - Video
- Determination of Water Content
- Solution of Unit Weight and Its Conversion from Metric Units to SI and US Units.
- 101 How to Write a Geotechnical Report
- Ultimate Tip Resistance of Piles
Follow our official Facebook page (@civilengineeringbible) and Twitter page (@CivilEngBible) and do not miss the best civil engineering tools and articles!