how much each U.S. state spends on their highway systems - InforGraphicArticles > how much each U.S. state spends on their highway systems - InforGraphic
According to the source, these are the states that spend the most per state-controlled mile:
New Jersey: $511,266
New York: $215,466
Rhode Island: $194,769
- Typical truck dimensions for pavement design
- Origins and History of Use and Development of Soil Nails in the United States
- Structure and composition of conventional portland concrete
- What is Transportation Engineering?
- Introduction and Description of Pavements
Follow our official Facebook page (@civilengineeringbible) and Twitter page (@CivilEngBible) and do not miss the best civil engineering tools and articles!