Top 10 materials to read for FE and PE exam in 2020Articles > Top 10 materials to read for FE and PE exam in 2020
fe-exam-prep.com is the best website to practice for the FE exam for FREE! They have released a list of materials their users studied in 2020 to prepare themselves for the FE and PE exams.
Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam books
he Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam is generally your first step in the process to becoming a professional licensed engineer (P.E.). It is designed for recent graduates and students who are close to finishing an undergraduate engineering degree from an EAC/ABET-accredited program. The FE exam is a computer-based exam administered year-round at NCEES-approved Pearson VUE test centers.
Below is the list of best materials our users have studied for the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam.
- PPI FE Civil Practice, 1st Edition (Paperback) – Comprehensive Practice for the NCEES FE Civil Exam
- FE Review Manual: Rapid Preparation for the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, 3rd Ed
- FE Civil Practice Problems
- Civil Engineering FE Exam Preparation Sample Questions and Solutions
- FE Mechanical Practice Problems
- FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual
Practice of Engineering (PE) exam books
The Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam tests for a minimum level of competency in a particular engineering discipline. It is designed for engineers who have gained a minimum of four years’ post-college work experience in their chosen engineering discipline.
The most successful ones also studied the following list for the Practice of Engineering (PE) exam.
- PPI PE Civil Reference Manual, 16th New Edition (Hardcover) – Comprehensive Reference Manual for the NCEES PE Civil Exam
- Civil Engineering PE Practice Exams: 2 Full Breadth Exams
- Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Geotechnical Depth Problems, 3rd Edition
- Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam - Spiral Bound Version (Spiral-bound)
- Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, 13th Ed (Comprehensive Practice for the Mechanical Pe Exam)
- Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual
- A letter to those who failed PE Civil exam
- Studying tips for the Civil PE exam, structural engineering
- Best PE Exam Review Courses (Principles and Practice of Engineering)
- How I passed Structural PE Exam on the first try: a journey
- How I passed PE Civil Exam: a month to month journey from January to April